Friday, March 21, 2008


Why?


originally uploaded by This I Do!.

My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from the words of my groaning? Lord, do not be far from me. Wake up and rise to my defense,to my cause, my God and my LORD! Vindicate me, LORD, my God, in keeping with Your righteousness, and do not let them rejoice over me. Do not let them say in their hearts, "Aha! Just what we wanted." Do not let them say, "We have swallowed him up!" Let those who want my vindication shout for joy and be glad; let them continually say, "The LORD be exalted, who wants His servant's well-being." And my tongue will proclaim Your righteousness, Your praise all day long.
Psalms 20:1, 35:22-25, 27-28

3 comments:

Strider said...

Great post! I was thinking about this kind of thing today out walking....when things are working out, we praise God that he is working on our behalf. When things don't work as we have prayed, we look for excuses: I just didn't have enough faith, or, we didn't press in so God didn't act. I believe God is acting on our behalf, even though circumstances say other wise. I say it's not about us and our performance, but about what God is doing. All I have to do is trust Him. Thanks again for blogging this. It is confirmation to my meditation this morning.

Knitting Mania said...

Good to read your post this evening, so encouraging. :)

Blessings to my favorite BIL

Knitting Mania said...

Hey you, you're in the purse contest, I know someone or two that would love another purse of mine... ;)

Me!